1. Ever been so drunk you blacked out: Nope. Too cool for that.
2. Missed school cuz it was raining: Yeah, I went out and danced in it.
3. Put a body part on fire for amusement: Nope.
4. Been hurt emotionally: All the time
5. Kept a secret from everyone: Nope. You all know something different about me.
6. Had an imaginary friend: Not that I recall
7. Cried during a movie: Mhmm. "My Girl" The part when she freaks out at Thomas J's funeral. "He can't see without his glasses! Someone give 'im his glasses!" *tear* I love that movie.
8. Had a crush on a teacher: Not really. But the Male Teacher Pagaent was something else. *fans self*
9. Ever thought an animated character was hot? A few anime based video games and Batman in the "Batman Superman Movie" *purrs*
11. Been on stage: The majority of my young life. I like being a nut and making others laugh.
12. Cut your hair: Yes. Believe it or not it used to be down to the middle of my back.
13. Shampoo: Proclaim's Tea Tree Mint
14. Soap: Dove
15. Color: Purple, silver, red, black, and lime/neon green
16. Day / Night: Most definately night
17. Summer / Winter: Neither. I prefer Fall
18. Lace or Satin: How about Satin with a lacey trim?
19. Cartoon: Daria, Family Guy, Speedracer, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, The Smurfs, The Angry Beavers, The Flinstones, Jabberjaw, Clone-High USA, Freakazoid, Underdog, Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles, South Park, Futurama, Hong Kong Phuey, Drawn Together, Yogi Bear, Transformers, Robot Chicken, The Jetsons, Batam, Super Friends, The Snorks, Justice League, SpiderMan, Ahhhhh...Real Monsters, Johnny Quest, Josie and the Pussycats, Godzilla and Godzuki, X-Men, The Amazing Chan Clan, Captain Planet...the list goes on.
20. Food: Poptarts, doritos, sushi, cheese fries, mac-n-cheez, mountain dew, pizza, chicken cheese steak, fruity pebbles, spaghetti...I'm gonna stop while I'm ahead.
21. Advert: The Clapper commercial. ENZYTE! "Hey it's smilin' Bob! The host with the most you might say." The Red Bull commercial where the bird poops on the guy, then he drinks a red bull and the last thing you see is him flying above the bird and the sound of his belt buckle....classic!
22. Movie: James Bond (every single one), The Matrix (trilogy), Lord of the Rings (trilogy), National Lampoon's: Animal House and Van Wilder & Vegas/Euroupean/Christmas Vacation, Garden State, Airplane, Star Wars (entire series), Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Stand By Me, Young Frankenstein, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Three Amigos, Gone in 60 Seconds, Emperors New Groove, Saving Silverman, X-Men, Spider-Man, Blazing Saddles, Biodome, Police Academy (the first 3), My Girl, The Iron Giant, Malibu's Most Wanted, Spaceballs, The girl next door, Office Space, Dogma, Can't Buy Me Love, Good Burger, Serial Mom, All of Me, The Jerk, American Pie, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, House of Cards, Oxygen, A Christmas Story, Little Man Tate, Loverboy, The Toy, Hear No Evil See No Evil, Roxanne, The Parenthood, Underworld, The Sandlot, Rookie of the Year, She's All That, Never Been Kissed, 10 Things I Hate About You, Drive Me Crazy, Not Another Teen Movie, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, The Virgin Suicides, Hollywood Shuffle, The Professional, Revenge of the Nerds, One Crazy Summer, Road/Euro/Boat Trip, The Usual Suspects, Se7en, Dumb and Dumber/Dumberer, Fast and the Furious, Chicago, Alice in Wonderland, White Chicks, Interview with a Vampire, Kill Bill (both volumes), Reality Bites, The Hot Chick, The Addams Family, The nightmare before christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Batman (entire series), and A Night At the Roxbury.
23. Ice-Cream: Chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies & cream
24. Subject: Sex
25. 'normal' drink : Miami Vice, Vanilla Faygo and Pennsylvania Dutch Orange Creme
26. Person to talk to online: Jess
27. Wearing: gray sweatpants, blue skivvies and my blue "Brooklyn" hoodie
28. Hair is: A right mess!
29. I'm feeling: Stuffy
30. Eating: Nothing at the moment
31. Drinking: Tea
33. Listening to: No Doubt
--IN THE LAST 24 HRS--
34. Cried: No
35. Worn a skirt: No
36. Met someone new: That's a negative
37. Cleaned your room: I need to but no.
38. Done laundry: That was 2 days ago
39. Drove a car: Nope. Mom won't let me go anywhere because I'm sick
--DO YOU BELIEVE IN--
40. Yourself: Not really
41. Your friends: Of course. Or they wouldn't be my friends.
42. Santa Claus: Never. The idea of an old fat white guy trying to shimmy down my chimney just screams Johhny Cockrin! *is sad remembering his recent passing, pours a 5th of Jack* You will be missed!
43. Tooth Fairy: Never. The idea of an old white woman with wings stealing my teeth makes me wish Cockrin were still alive so I could sue her decrepit ass.
44. Destiny/Fate: Not at all. Things happen for a reason.
46. Ghosts: I'm not going to get into that again. A simple no will suffice
47. UFO's: I never thought long enough on the topic to decide whether or not I believe in them
--FRIENDS AND LIFE--
48. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nope....it seems I am destined to be single.
49. Like anyone: I've loved someone for the past three years.
50. Who's the loudest friend: All of my friends are loud except for Danielle and Assia
51. Who's the shyest: I'm not sure. If they're your friends they are typically comfortable around you so you see the true them not the watered down bottled them.
53. Who do you go to for advice: Ariane or Sam
54. Who do you cry to: Ariane
55. When did you cry the most: Typically when I see the person I care about with other people who aren't worth their time
56. What's the best feeling in the world: Spending time with the people that know you the best, falling asleep in your "lover's" arms, or just dancing in the rain
57. Worst feeling: Being undesirable, failing at anything, or plain old stomach viruses
58. Favorite knickers? My butt hugging jeans with the huge farmer cuffs, or my old jeans with the safetypins up the sides and the two "SOUNDS" patches on the legs
59. HOW MANY GUYS/CHICKS HAVE U KISSED? I've never had a true kiss. I don't like kissing people just because I'm bored. That's how we all get mono
60. how many people have u mugged? O.o wha? None in this current lifetime
61. a. have u been in love ? b. with who ? c. are u currently in love?
A.yes, although before when I was younger I thought it was to Jeff but that was a mere crush
B.That person shall remain nameless
last cigarette: I've only had the candy kind when I was a kid
last car ride: Last Sunday to celebrate mom's birthday
last kiss: *shrugs* Who knows how long ago that was? And it was quite awkward. The person missed my lip and cut my gums with their braces so I guess you can't really call that a kiss
last good cry: Last Wednesday
last library book checked out: "Lost Souls" by Poppy Z. Brite
last movie seen: House of Cards (just saw it this afternoon for the first time in years)
last book read: *says with German accent* Ze Vest Veeesexual Errrotika (The Best Bisexual Erotica)
last cuss word uttered: !Starbucks!
last beverage drank: Tea
last food consumed: PB&J <---Assia had that too! What are the odds!?!
last crush: Kevin...or was it Mike? I dunno. Let's go with Kevin
last phone call: Mutter
last tv show watched: Boy Meets World
last time showered: Noon
last shoes worn: Red and black chucks
last cd played: No Doubt's Rock Steady
last item bought: My tubular Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader lightsaber! *does a jig*
last downloaded: Bejeweled 2
last annoyance: Being sick
last disappointment: Sam's mom
last soda drank: Sprite
last thing written: A jounral entry
last key used: The down arrow
last word spoken: Hella
last sleep: This morning. Yay for ditching school!
last im: TSJCSHHH
last sexual fantasy: Am I supposed to write out the fantasy or when I last had it? Not sure about that one but if you all really wanna know I'm sure someone will ask
last weird encounter: Watching The L Word with mi madre. Talk about awkward.
last ice cream eaten: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate chip cookie dough with "he Bucc" and Karl
last time amused: This afternoon watching Kevin Hart's stand up with mom
last time wanting to die: For the past couple of months. But I've come to terms with that. That would be the loser way out by just quitting on life. Sorry to say but most kids that committ suicide are pussies. I'm sure someone wants to challenge me on that.
last time in love: Currently
last time hugged: Mom hugged me this afternoon to try and make me feel better. Moms are really great sometimes.
last time scolded: All the time whether it be by mother or teachers
last time resentful: Whenever I take forever to do what I need to do, like now for instance. I really need to do my chem project...oh well.
last chair sat in: Dad's green computer chair
last lipstick used: Mocha cappuccino lip gloss
last underwear worn: blue bikini cut hanes
last bra worn: It's just black. Sorry mine aren't all amazing and glamorous
last shirt worn: My V-Neck black and white collar one.
last time dancing: Right now to Gwenny Gwen Gwen...*sings* "I'm really missing it in so many ways, I anticipate us makin out!"
last poster looked at: My cliche rebelious "keep out" sign on my door. Yah know I just had to have it!
last show attended: That piece of crap show that the middle schoolers put on. At least I got myself a free hair due by Miss Meg. I look great as a black Pippy.
last webpage visited: www.lyricscafe.com